2 Bedroom Houses for Sale in Burton
An exceptional starter home combining a unique synergy of volume & natural light with home entertaining at its core.
40% On Average Bigger Plot Sizes
10 Year structural warranty provided
Reserve Your Property Online
EXTENSIVE CUSTOMISATION AVAILABLE
An Exceptional Starter Home
860 sq ft of living space provides spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom accommodation of the highest order.
Economical to run & maintain, making this the ideal FTB or Buy to Let investment. With a low maintenance garden whilst overlooking the central green area, the Athena sets the precedent for 2 bedroom houses for sale in Burton.
If you are looking to buy a 2-bed house in Burton, call us now to book & arrange your tailored visit to the Marketing Suite to discuss your requirements further and reserve your plot today
Kitchen/dining – 4290mm x 4400mm
Lounge – 3260mm x 4710mm
W C – 930mm x 1600mm
Hall Space – 1570mm x 2130mm
Bedroom 1 – 4290mm x 2800mm
Bedroom 2 – 4290mm x 3400mm
Bathroom – 2350mm x 2000mm
En-Suite – 2350mm x 1100mm
Landing – 910mm x 2910mm
Interior and Exterior Features
Our houses showcase the highest standard of interior and exterior features and utilise the latest in-house technologies.
– Contemporary styled Handless kitchen with choice of colour and accessories
– Square edged laminate worktop with matching upstand to wall
– Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink (where layout allows) and monobloc mixer tap
– Integrated extract hood and glass splashback to hob
– Smeg Black Glass 4 burner Induction Hob
– Smeg stainless steel single oven
– Intergrated Fridge Freezer
– Integrated Dishwasher
– Plumbing and Electrics for Dishwasher
– Plumbing and Electrics for Washing Machine
– Energy Efficient LED downlights to ceiling
– USB charging outlet
Bathrooms and Ensuites
– Roca “ Dama – N ” Sanitaryware
– Back to wall water efficient WC with Dual Flush
– Soft Close Toilet Seat
– Lever operated chrome monobloc mixer taps to basin
– Lever operated chrome monobloc mixer taps to bath
– Chrome thermostatic shower valve
– Low profile shower tray with stainless steel framed clear glass shower enclosure
– Energy efficient LED down lights
– Half height ceramic tiling to walls incorporating sanitaryware appliances
– Full height ceramic tiling to shower area
– Chrome towel radiator (wet system)
– Ceramic Tiled Floor
– Stop chamfer moulded spindles and newels to staircases
– Hardwood handrail
– Square edge skirting and architraves
– White painted single panel internal door
– Smooth finish ceilings, painted in white emulsion
– Walls painted in Dulux emulsion, colour dependant on Colour Palette
– Woodwork painted in satin white
– Battery powered carbon monoxide detector
– Mains wired (with battery back-up) smoke detectors
– White sockets and switches
– Power and Lighting to garage (where applicable)
– Low level TV socket to lounge
– Low level TV socket to bedrooms
– Low level TV socket to kitchen
– High level TV and power socket to lounge
– BT point
– Motion sensor porch light with energy efficient LED bulb
– USB charging outlet to master bedroom
– Gas fired Combi Boiler for heating and hot water
– Gas fired boiler with unvented hot water system (inc cylinder)
– Thermostatically controlled radiator valves to all rooms (except where
thermostat is fitted)
– Programmable control of heating zones
– Double glazed PVC-u windows
– Double glazed PVC-u doors to patios
– Multi-point door locking system to front and rear
– Up-and-over steel garage door (where applicable)
– Turf to rear garden
– 1.8m high closeboard boundary fence
We at Make Homes believe in breaking the mould. We don’t follow the typical developer ethos of building standard “boxes”, in painting everything magnolia or in removing all opportunities for stamping your own mark on your new purchase. All of our purchasers are individuals, and for that reason, we think their new homes should also be individually tailored to suit their tastes and requirements.
We ensure that a degree of customisation is always available on every single one of our new homes. For that reason every one of our homes is tailored to your exacting standards, meaning that no properties will ever be the same.
Why not visit our design centre, or our online reservation service to reserve and customise your new home?!
If you’re interested in our Burton-upon-Trent development and would like more information, please get in touch.
Additional information about all of our properties that are available in Burton-upon-Trent can be found in our brochure, which you can download below. If you have any further questions or comments, please get in touch.
Please note – For reasons beyond our control the information displayed about this property is subject to change. Please confirm all details of specification on site with the Sales Manager before reserving your plot.
Request a Callback
Please enter your details below and one of our friendly team will get back to you as soon as possible.